Day 1: Mombasa-Tsavo East
Pick up from your Beach hotel at 7:00am and drive to Tsavo east national park. This park offers a wild, natural environment and a wide range of wildlife including the famous “big five”. Birdlife is abundant and beautiful, with some 400 species to be seen. Several reptiles are to be found including crocodiles, common in Athi and Tsavo River. Have game enroute to VOI WILDLIFE LODGE for lunch. Relax watching the animals at the water hole waiting the afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Man Eaters Camp.
Day 2: Tsavo East-Taita Hills Saltlick
After breakfast continue with your game drive enroute to Taita hills sanctuary. Located at the foots of Taita hills, this habitat varies from woodland to riverine forest to open acacia grasslands. The sanctuary is rich with wildlife and more than 300 residents and migrant species of birds. Night game drives are arranged as options. All meals and overnight at Saltlick Lodge.
Day 3: Taita Hills Saltlick – Mombasa
Embark on a game drive after breakfast until lunch time. After lunch check-out and drive back to your Mombasa hotel arriving late aftern
The Prices Includes:-
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport in Safari bus including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Cooler box with mineral water throughout your safari
- Hotel service charges
- Hotel government taxes
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
Prices Does Not Include:-
- Visa fees and domestic and international airport taxes (unless indicated otherwise in the itinerary)
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost(such as telephone calls)
- Any supplementary charges imposed by hotel/lodges
Diani Beach Road | Baazar shopping Center